Call us today at 303.666.4300 or enter your address below.
Phoenix Realty and Property Management, Inc. is a small, family-owned company that has been managing an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhomes, and condos across the Boulder and Denver Metro Areas since 1986. We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord, that serve to maximize the earning potential of your property, and minimize the overall burdens and responsibilities commonly associated with managing a rental home. Want to learn more? Visit our About Us page!
Benefits of using Phoenix Realty and Property Management, Inc.
- Full-Service/No-Hassle Management
- Unparalleled Customer Service
- Small, Local, and Family-Owned
- Licensed and Accredited Agents
- Active Members of NARPM
- Direct Deposit of Owner Funds
- Automated Monthly and Year-End Owner Statements
- Online Owner and Tenant Portal Access
- Comprehensive Marketing Initiatives
- Aggressive Tenant Screening Protocols
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Services
- Industry-Leading Low-Vacancy Rates and Days on Market
- Detailed Lease Agreements to Protect Your Investment
- Inspection and Security Deposit Services
- Reliable, Experienced, and Insured Vendors
- Industry-Specific Local Knowledge
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
Tenant Locator Services
This service is best suited for owners who reside locally, and who have basic knowledge of lease terms, lease terms enforcement, and maintenance problem solving.
- Assess the rental market value of the property and obtain marketing photos
- Market property through numerous online and social media outlets
- Handle all email, phone, and live inquiries regarding property
- Schedule and host all property showings and tours
- Qualify prospective tenants via credit, criminal, and eviction histories, income verifications, and references
- Execute a lease on the owner's behalf
- Collect security deposits and 1st month's rent
- Forward the lease and all applicable documents along with security deposits and 1st month's rent to the home owner
Full Management Services
This service is best suited for owners who reside out of state or those who do not want the hassle and stress of handling the collection of rent, lease term enforcement, maintenance issues and more. This is a good option if you have little or no property management experience, or are simply tired of the headaches of being a landlord.
- All of the Tenant Locator services listed above, PLUS
- Lease execution between Phoenix Realty and the tenant
- Handle all lease extensions, renewals, and modifications when applicable
- Collect all rents and maintain security deposits in trust
- Disburse monthly rent payments via direct deposit
- Enforce all terms of lease upon tenants
- Handle all maintenance issues including 24-hour emergency service
- Secure online owner access to monthly finance reports, invoices, rent, and deposits
- Supply owner year end 1099 Rental Income/Expense report
- MUCH, MUCH More!
Boulder is surrounded by thousands of acres of recreational open space, conservation easements, and nature preserves. Almost 60 percent, 35,584 acres (144.00 km2), of open space totaling 61,529 acres (249.00 km2) is open to the public.
Rock climbing is found near the small unincorporated community of Eldorado Springs, south of Boulder. There are also climbing routes available in the city open space, including climbing routes of varying difficulty on the Flatirons themselves (traditional protection). Boulder Canyon (sport), directly west of downtown Boulder, also has many routes. All three of these areas are affected by seasonal closures for wildlife.
USA Rugby, the national governing body for rugby in the United States, is headquartered in Boulder. Source From Wikipedia